Sunday, November 22, 2009

Alicia Harrison

Happy Thanksgiving on November 26 and Happy Birthday little guy, I Love You
Alicia Harrison


For Leighanne, Brain, Nick, AJ, Howie, BSB family members, and team,

February 26, 2007 day in Tampa at the plaza where I catch the bus to go to St. Pete, Kevin was there with his can I guess he wanted me to go with him, but I felt something was wrong with my family, you see at the time I just got a band new baby cousin on February 21st and didn't want to leave him and his sister, when I got home Monday I found out that the mother was back in the hospital, the baby and older sister where at grandma's house. It breaks my heart and I regret that I didn't go with Kevin, maybe u all could have helped me out, since that day I lookout every time I’m there to see if you all will come back for me, I guess I know now that's not going to happen, so I’m asking you all to look into your hearts if it’s not too late for a second chance to be with you all on your team. Don’t know what the outcome of this e-mail will be but it’s in the Lords hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment